Friday, June 20, 2014

Last day for KK trip 18062014

Early morning I'm awake because I'm too hungry. Maybe last night I'm too full. 
After bath, we go hunt for our breakfast. 
Half boiled egg at old town kopitiam.
After that we go for second round. 
Foo yuan 富源

The dim sum is good 👍, but the rest so so only. 

After this we do not have any activity. Sigh... Do nothing there...
So we go for a movie!!! 
Maleficent. 

Four of us only. 

Pity my friend Leong Heng, he not able to enjoy that movie as Kenny need help in getting the flight number.

After movie, we get our lunch at upper star @suria mall, Sabah.


Six of us!!!! Enjoy our meal differently. 

My friend getting to see the view from the tower. I'm not going to take the staircase anymore!!! Me and my cousin were not going. 
 
Me and Ping Ping going to take our dessert. 

That's waffle!! 
Mango flavor waffle with strawberry ice-cream.

Selfie there while waiting them... 

After reach our hotel to collect our luggage bags, we take taxi to buy fishes back! 
七星斑, that's the famous fish available in Sabah. 

That two boxes is the fishes!!! 
The airport is crowded, so the luggages were place at the floor. Tiring in caring that!!! 


We have no time to have dinner!!! Rushing to back the fishes, check in... Hahahaha... Wondering what to take for dinner. Since I'm so hungry. I brought the dinner- chicken rice from Airasia. 

The dinner cost me RM 15, but is okay, once upon the time!!! 



That's my second trip taking meal at the flight. 

After dinner, is movie time!!!! Continue my favor movie via phone. -"House "
Boring++++

My friend's dad fetch us from airport and while reach home it has been near 12midnight.

That's end our 5 days 4 nights KK trip. Thanks God for everything and give us a safe and happy trip. Praise Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment