Friday, June 20, 2014

KK trip 16-17062014

Today is the day that we prepare for such a long time!!! 
Early morning around 6am, there are bus fetch us from our hotel and we get to have our breakfast that we brought last night!

After get ready everything, selfie again. 
My shoe (Adidas) although is not kampung Adidas, but hope it can function well as I wish. 

Me and jet jet take this picture as we are siting behind the van while the person brought us up the starting point of the moutain. 

That's the group photo before we get up the moutain!!! 

I just left a plastic bag carry with me?!?! As I'm hiring our tour guide to bring our bags. For those hiking member a reference. The price is as RM 12 per kg  two way. I know that's the problem if I need to go carry my bag to the up hill. I may dead!!! I rather pay honestly. It worth. My bag is 4.5kg. So I need to pay RM 54. Before start on, I carry my lunch box (an apple and a sandwich) so that half of the moutain we could have our lunch in either a rest hut on the way up while reach the lunch time. 




There was so cool!!!

Selfie with my hiking members. Hurray!!!

There were filled with the mist, and it is not from the top yet. 

See??? That's amazing.

I think we have forgotten to pray for a good weather before going. Actually most of us don't border about the trip schedule and just follow what's planned by my friend - Leong Heng. By the way, he is a good planner and tour guide for us.
Raining was the disadvantages for us in this hiking trip. The hiking route is slippery. Not just slippery, is damn dangerous as well. My shoes was not in gripping. I has been slipped twice. OMG 😱.... Scary!!!

My whole body was wet, although I had protected by the rain coat that I brought at daiso but with the cool weather there and my cloths was wet. We all are freezing there. While resting at the shelter waiting for the rain to stop, we are deciding whether to proceed the hike or keep waiting for the rain to stop. Our moutiN guide told us that the possible for the rain to stop was at night only. We should be reach our staying place before 7.30pm as the dinner will be close at 7.30pm. 

I'm deciding to proceed the hike as I'm freezing while keep waiting at the shelter there. The wind keep blowing and my cloths is wet and I'm not wearing any jacket beside the rain coat! Slippery route, raining, cold weather, wet cloths on!!! All those is killing me. That's motivate me to keep hiking until reached the rest house. 

My shoes are totally wet. I'm sweat off and very cold, is freezing. The first thing I do is get some hot drink and soup. 
After dinner, I hope to get my shower. Come to the worse, the water there is totally like ice. First of my life I get in touch with the freaking cool water. I'm not able to get my shower properly. Those hiker in the toilet saw I'm washing my hair feel surprise and asked me, "is that you washes your hair", and I answered "yes, but I damn regretted". 

That's first of my life I feel I'm damn dirty!!! My shoe are wet, all my equipment were totally wet off. After I have put on my sweat shirt and jacket, I feel better and lying on the bed without get up to other place. That blanket is warm and good enough for me. 

 
First time I know that Malaysia got such place that I need to wear such thick jacket. Freezing... I'm breathless as the atmosphere is not same. Whole night I can't really rest well. Listening my friend snoring... Wow... She able to sleep well. 

Finally reached 2am. We have ready and wear thick cloth to get ready to back to the starting point. Before left, we have our midnight supper!!! First of my life take such breakfast at 2am.

Purposely to take my breakfast with my watch. 

See??? First if my life wearing such thick clothing with the hat and head torch!!! 

Going to start our last trail!!! 
Fighting!!!

OMG 😱!!! Raining. Last night, angeline has mentioned that the moutain guide said" if raining, it could be very dangerous to hike up, some more there will not be sunrise available". So, if raining, we not going to get up summit.

Raining still non stop, we still climbing. Until left about 2km, there started a place that we need to use the rope to climb up. 
It was so dangerous and many of the hiker, coming down and it frighten us. 
Seven of us discussing whether to go down or atoll proceed. My cousin - ping ping is the first one decided to go back as the moutain guide keep telling us there is too dangerous if we have no experience. 

My friend shoes has spoilt, I'm thinking of if anything happened on me, how could I told my parents. Safety come first in my mind. I better don't bet it with my precious life from God. 

All of us except one of my friend- Kenny was decide to go down. He is the only one get on... 

After we going down, we back to our rest house and rest. That's the time I able to sleep. Funny right???

To overcome the sadness of not able to get on summit, my friend and I have taken a picture at down there. That time no longer raining... 

Summit trail!!! 

See the view??? Amazing creation of God!!!

This group photo is we take it before left. Bye moutain KK.

On the way get down hill...


Water fall ...

That's we use a different way to go down the hill. We saw another water fall. I'm very slow in going down as I was phobia to get slipped once again. Is painful and hurts!!!

We just take about 3 hours got get down the hill. OMG 😱... Awesome. 

But at the van while traveling back to our Jesselton hotel in KK, all of my friend fall asleep. I have snap a video for them! 
Funny video should post indeed. 

Our dinner, we going to the nearest coffee shop to have the Bak kut Teh. 
 
Yummy, especially the pork stomach. 
Although we are not able to climb up to the summit, but at least we have try our best to finish the trail. 
We brought some beer and drink it at our hotel to celebrate it. 

We also snap a video for fun!!! That video not to be share in public for some reason. 😁 

Next station will be our dessert time. We go for our dessert at Zen Q @ KK.

The signature will not be the nice one. 
The nice one would be mango. 


My cousin ordered the mix fruits. Look delicious right? But this ice was too huge after processes. 

After the dessert, most of them were knock off.... 
Just left me and jet jet were watching the movie with our beer that was brought until slept. 
That's end my two days hiking trip!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment