Monday, June 16, 2014

Kk trip 14062014

Early in the morning I'm awake... Actually I'm still thinking to lye on my bed, but I have plenty of stuff awaiting to pack... So... I still have to get up. 

Abigail awake early... Thanks God. I think she know that that's the last day we spend together for this month. 

Selfie together with baby and mommy... 

Selfie at the mcd while awaiting boarding time to come. 


That's all the member for the trip... Thanks and praise God that we could have times together and have fun together. 


Thats on the way up to the flight... Paise Lord. KK I'm coming!!! 


While queuing to get the seat... Selfie again. OMG 😱 

I just realize that the flight takes about 3 hours. Is killing me!!! 

Also thanks God that I finally got this three hours to rest, listen the words of God, get to finish a sermon talk about "you never have it, as you not asked for it". That's the good 👍 sermon that's awaken my soul again for Jesus. I know I need a break. Finally I could spend time with God again, I know that in this trip I could learn to back to healthy spiritual life again. That's the life I suppose to be. 
God, you are such amazing that bring me back to life again. 😘

I'm not feel sleepy again. Just like after recharged, I'm full. Refreshed!!! 😃


生肉面 in KK. Yummy 😍

That's our first lunch in KK. 


That's the best meat ball I have. Delicious 👍


That's the hotel we stay. Yeah ✌️

Next station will be tanjung aru. 

I like beach... I like sand.


The sky is so blue... I love sky also!!! 


That's I'm using paranorma from iPhone to take this picture. 😘


That's the flipper group. 


Sunset bar!!! That's special. It look like tourist place... 

Next round will be our dinner time. 
Where we would have our dinner??? 
CRAB DINNER?!?!?!
Yummy 😘


OMG 😱 6 kg of crab in the plate!!! I think for the next few months I could phobia to crabs. 😁


Dessert time!!! Coconut pudding will be the best dessert for today. I ❤️ it. Cool, sweet and soft. Hihi 😁 


There is a shop selling this!!! Frozen fishes. So that's shop should be "fish market"??? Haha....

Last station will be our night life... Upper star for heineken .... Actually is one of my friend say tired and wanna back rest, but end up is I'm the one sleep early, she chit chatting around with guys.... WTH!!! 
No eyes see!!! God, calm me down!!! 😠


No comments:

Post a Comment