Monday, June 16, 2014

KK trip day 2 @15062014

Early morning.... Our breakfast - Sabah laksa!!! 
After breakfast we have our shopping time to hunt for the souvenir. Yeah ✌️

The next station will be the Pulau Manukan. 

That's the Jetty.



My friends were buying the ticket for us. 


Surprisingly there are a soccer centre there. Wow!!! 


I LoVe beach so much!!!


That's selfie before I left the jetty!!!

When we on the boat!!!


Selfie again!!!!


Paranorma at the bridge from the boat!!! 


Welcome to Manukan island!!! Praise Lord!!! Good 👍 weather 😊

I'm the one who like the beach, listen to the beach and feel the beach!!! 

See those people playing around, snorkeling, picnic!!! God, please give me some inspire...
What I should go next??? 
Build and refresh my mind. 
Looking at beauty creation of God, I know that I'm so special and the best creation of God. I know I came with a purpose. God please used me in your way!!! 

While waiting my friend them, I take a shot for myself on the beach!!!

 
Hungry+++ looking for the meal


RM 5 for this biscuit!!! OMG 😱 

Finally at 3pm we get to back to our hotel. A great relaxing day for today. 


Selfie while we waiting for our boat. 


My cappuccino while taking my dinner at little Italy. 


Yummy... 😍 
Done your finally packing. Tomorrow for our best day- hiking of mountain KK. 

Hungry+++ and miss my dad's half boiled egg. 
Happy Father's Day!!!! Miss my dad😘

So, no choice, I have to go for my half boiled egg at old town just near to our hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment