Friday, July 7, 2017

Sweet smile from my mom this birthday 2017


Special birthday celebration for my mom. 
Last night me and my brother not able to get anything to my mom. 
I prayed and wish to plan a good sweet memorable moment for my mom.

After praying, I recall there are few florist shops at BM. 
I wish I can get to have a bouquet of flower for her as taught by my brother that all ladies wish to receive flowers even they feel that's a waste of $$

I prayed and went there even though there were heavy traffic on the way back home. My mom and dad actually waiting me to join them dinner at night. 

I went in to the florist shop, and really bless that they have a ready made real flower bouquet in the fridge. 
I'm worry that the cost of the flower might be expensive, but since that's the first time I wish to help my dad to do something sweet for my mom. 
The girl told me the price that moment, I really throw a shock!!! Thank God!!! It was under my budget too. Praise Lord!!!

As taught by my brother again, I write something sweet on behalf of my dad. 
I'm really excited to see my mom reaction when she received that!


 Took it while driving back to meet my parents. 
I keep that in my car bonnet! XD

When reach home I faster take a quick shower and ready to went to the restaurant to take dinner. 
I purposely left my phone inside my car and before went in the restaurant, I tell my dad I brought a bouquet of flower for him to give mom. 

He smile happily actually :)


 



I capture a video of my mom expression when she received the flower!

She was happy and after that as expected reaction, she told me not to waste such money to buy kinda things. She tell me that she dislike the flower but her smile can't cheat! 

I purposely capture this for her and tell her that she really happy to see that!
I told my dad too! haha....


Her smile really worth more than the price I paid! haha....
Big thank to my beloved brother ~ Desmond too. His inspiration and encouragement for me to make this happened!

This is really nice!!! I love that too!!! 3 roses = I LOVE YOU!


Since brought the flower, I must took a picture with that too! hahahahaha.... 
Thank you Jesus for such a blessed moment in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment