Friday, July 7, 2017

Be a Giver and A Receiver

Today is Saturday!!! I clear off all my date and serve which to attend my group Annual Gathering. I'm always the organizer. Well, I hope it can maintained till end of my life though.

Initially I thought i need to stay in Penang to meet some others before I join the dinner. Wei Ee come and visit me at the workplace and return the locker key to my staff nurse incharge.

So bless to have kinda BFF which she will sacrifice her own time for me.
She say she will fetch her mom from her aunty house which near to my house.
So I might able to go home rest awhile before attending our annual gathering.

She made kinda food for me too. :)
So sweet of her. 


Tomorrow is my brother Desmond Exam. I know this is really important to him. As to encourage him, I brought a cup of coffee for him.
But too bad that while traveling to meet him, he told me that he was headache and wish to have a good rest.
I really struggling whether to give him or not in this time. I still need about 30 mins only can reach his house. He was waiting if I'm telling him I wanna get him.
T.T I made a mistake.

End up I decided not to send him and I drink it my own. XD
Really nice the coffee. This is special as the coffee taste is from the ice-cube. 

I told John too, he ask me to buy him next time. lols


No comments:

Post a Comment