Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Double Blessing

 Double Blessing

Thank you God for reminding me His double blessing upon me through food. God you are so so good and I really amaze by what you are doing in my life.

  I am so happy in the morning after witness a baby Christian was born on her first visit to church. After that I went for my lunch with a group of my "lunchmate" from church. Due to a big crowd, we decided to go Chicago. I ordered the signature burger and order one more for my church bro who he was stuck in a bad traffic. His order same with me but he prefer no cheese so I believe the size will be slightly not same. When I unwrap the burger, I found I get the double meat on my burger. Wow, that's such a blessing to me. I did not return the order as I have touched the burger. Due to cleanliness, I think they might not able to give others also. I pull out the extra meat and bless another church bro. God is so good, through this incidence, I feel the Lord is showing me, He want to give me double blessing so that I can be a blessing to people around me. Thank You Jesus. 


  Praise the Lord, yet the blessing is not end in lunch! At night, due to business for baking, I prefer fast food delivery. I am thinking to get my parent pineapple prosperity burger from Mcd as dinner through delivery. When I receive the order, this really was a shock to me. I found I just order two set of prosperity burger, they give me four set of burger. Initially I thought they might have get the wrong order for me. I ordered pineapple prosperity burger set, and one alacart prosperity beef. They give me two golden prosperity burger with one prosperity burger and one spicy chicken mc deluxe set. The supply really is beyond what I can imagine. I check the order number, is not a mistake. I think they dont have the pineapple prosperity burger so they make a switch and compliment me with so many drinks and curly fries. I feel bless and again the Lord is showing me his supply is overflow and more than enough for tomorrow. haha. 




The price is different quite alot too. I pay RM61,
yet they bless me with RM 78.75 on food and drinks. 

God is good and He is my supply always. I will not just have enough, I will have more than enough and be a blessing to others ❤





 

No comments:

Post a Comment