Thursday, February 8, 2024

Blessed Pre CNY

Blessed Pre-Chinese New Year



I truly thank God for His blessing in my life. I feel so loved and I know is the Him who give me favor with man. Thank You Jesus

This is the first CNY gift I received sent from Tanjung Tokong throught lalamove to my house, Alma BM. Due to some miscommunication between, I get to know the delivery fees to my house is quite costly too around RM3X. I'm so thankful and blessed! 

The gift is so exquisite presented. I love it so much.
Thank God for the blessing and thanks this lovely sis in Christ


After receive this gift at home after my mom receive it on my behalf, my lunch mate MH came over and pass me this CNY cookies. 

Although this is not handmade by her, but I feel so loved as she remember me when preparing CNY gift. Thank God for her. Such a sweet ex lunch buddy. 

Before off duty, my ex-boss came over and pass me this handmade cake. She told me the cake is made by her besties that I knew and I feel warm that she took an effort to came to my workplace to pass me. God is so so good. Put all those lovely people around me. 

I believe my parent shall love this cake, especially my dad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment