Monday, May 1, 2017

Tomb-sweeping Day 2017 with family

Such a long time I didn't follow my parents and "Kang" family going to "Qing Ming" my grandpa and grandma. 

That's my Grandpa and grandma (Kang Family)'s grave 

 
That's my grandpa and grandma (Wong Family)'s grave
I'm grateful that my grandpa and grandma were believed in Jesus and they got saved and we can meet in Heaven someday 😍

Hunt for good breakfast after done ✔️ all the "cleaning and memories"
My parents all time favorite
"Yum cha"

 

 
Dim Sum time with parents. 😍
I made a really stupid act... 
I don't have much cash in hand which I really forget how much left in my pause. Normally I will pay with credit card in that restaurant without any problem. I really wish to buy my parents a good breakfast today. 
When I came to the counter, the lady told me her credit card paying machines have some connection problem, temporary I just can pay by cash. The total bill with my cash in hand was over about RM 1.35 (I forget the exact amount, I just remember I need to ask the lady to wait for me and I get the exact amount from my parents) 
That's embarrassing!!! 

After paid, I got no cash in hand anymore!!! I'm broke! Hahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... 

We went to CLC Penang to attend Sunday service as we are here in Penang. I miss the service there. 

I'm not able to put in offering... I'm sorry Daddy! You know what my situation now, right!?

PS. Daniel Lau really share a good sermon but yet in the end of the message he still encourage his member "to do" not to "rest on Jesus's finished work" that's grace about. 
Hmm... overall, I really think that's the message was good... just the little "grace message" was not delivered! 
I impressed with their praise and worship section. Really love their praise and worship team. They are awesome! 

My late lunch! Haha 
鼎泰豐 Chinese Restaurant in Gurney Plaza

I like ε°ιΎεŒ…!

 
This is special with crab meat inside, that's why there is a crab sign there. 

I love beef! My mom ordered a beef noodle to share among and prawn fried rice!!! 
All dishes were Yum!!!
Highly recommended to dine in if you like Chinese cuisine. Although the price was not cheap too, but really worth too try it once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment