Saturday, May 6, 2017

Bro and sis in Christ 30/4/2017

 Selfie with bro and sis at church during P&W practice! 

 
Sis Dinah
She was so humble when comes to serving. 
She was teachable and keep on learning and asking me to teach him. PS: sometimes I do not know how to teach her as I don't think I'm much better then her. 😉
Learning and growing together ba...

 
Sis Sandy
Best partner to share about how great is our lovely Father in heaven. 
We can share about our testimony in life endless during coffee time. Hahahahahaha 😂😂😂... 
sometimes I do think that is that weird to talk like this? But I know Jesus you worth all our praise and glory!!!

 
Sis Eunice
Last time I can't imagine how can we share a lots as I think she was a such quiet person on my first sight.
Now, we can share... and serve together. I love dancing, yet serving God with this group of youth makes me feel young again. 😝

 
 Bro Chester
My best leader in my life ever. 
I really respect him as my leader and bro in Christ. He was the one catch me back to cell group, lead me when I'm in doubt, keep encouraged me and pushed me till my max strength, didn't give up on me when I keep giving him such a lousy excuse to stop serving or going to cell group, buy me breakfast on my last day of working in Lam Wah Ee in year 2015 (I can't forget), buy me coffee as we are same coffee addicts, call for a drink as we are red wine lover too...... so much thing he has done ✔️ shows me the way -Discipleship. 
Thank you Bro Chester! 

 

That's my bro we has lost touch more than 10 years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment