Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ipoh Trip 07052017

Great start with good breakfast... 
hmm... today I can say is "great start with 'free' breakfast" haha

 
Free breakfast for us @ Towel Regency Hotel, Ipoh.

 
After our meal, we waiting for my mom white they chit chatting with my Aunty from Kl. 
Selfie time with daddy ๐Ÿค—

 
Uncle Wai Dai from Ipoh, look like and act alike as my Uncle Joseph from Melbourne. He brought us to have our 2nd breakfast right after the buffet from the hotel. Oh My Goodness ๐Ÿ˜จ!

 
Round 3: coffee with toasted bread and egg tarts. 
@ๆ–ฐๆบ่ฑ่Œถๅฎค 
Aiks... actually he plan to bring us to go ๆ–ฐๆบ้š†่Œถๅฎค which near the old town coffee shop. 
We miss that as the cafe was closed. 

 
The coffee just nice only. ๐Ÿ˜ž @ๆ–ฐๆบ่ฑ่Œถๅฎค
My Aunty intro us to go another place for coffee... will go there on next visit.
@้•ทๆฑŸๅ’–ๅ•ก
I'm waiting... ๐Ÿ˜‹

 
My uncle intro another new place for us. 
@้ดปๅœ–้…’ๆจ“
There you can have your ็‚’็”Ÿ้บต,ๆป‘่›‹ๆฒณ⋯⋯
Hope I can pay the visit soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ
Yummy!!!

 
Great time selfie with my parents in the hotel before checking out!

Went for food again... Oh My Goodness ๐Ÿ˜จ 

 
That's the reason we came for. 
Long waiting hours...under a hot sunny day. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
@226 coffee shop - Che Mor

 
 
All the three dishes was good! 
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Very full and satisfied. Big thank to my Uncle. 

Sleepy +++ while driving back. Thank God for your protection. We reached safely 

No comments:

Post a Comment