Tuesday, May 23, 2017

After my birthday celebration 2017

 That's my first day back to work after taking off for my birthday.

On that day, I received a bad news. I need to  do all blood taking for all Paediatric patient (100%) without any help from the lab staff anymore. 

That's seem impossible for me. I told my HOD and she said she will be fight it for me. Meanwhile I told SR Quah, I don't mind to talk to Ms. Ho (DON) on my own as well even though that's still frightening. 

I recalled back in the morning I listen to Ps. Joseph Prince sermon shared about leadership. He some sort like mentioned all the "millionaire" "boss" also just like a "flower" which God has created. 
I got nothing to fear to. 
I'm praying for His strength when facing my DON.

Too bad, she was not around in the moment, I might need to see her after lunch time. 

My colleague (Lunch and Nap kaki) brought me good meal. SUSHI YA!


I'm really full + satisfied!


My Favorite scallop skins... :)
But I feel this from Sakae Sushi would be in better taste. 
 

 Salmon Sushi -RM2.99 
Really worth it :)
 

Can see three of us hit this stack of plates...
I'm so blessed! Thank you and Thank God.
I still can enjoy my lunch well even though I need to talk to my DON. Praise Lord.

After praying, I walk in her office and talk to her.
She have a good discussion with me which I find much favor from her too. 
Thank God, I know that's what God have bless me with His favor. 
Blessed Tuesday !!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment