Saturday, May 17, 2014

16052014

Today is the worse day of my life and also the best day. 
Early morning, I get the email from the module coordinator stated that I need to retake the module in 2015. That's the bad news for me as I'm going to repeat the module plus paying extra and spend much time in doing that. 
God, I really don't know why such thing happened to me. But I know God you are great and mighty. You want me to learn something that I should learn it and do it better the next. 
Before joining my cousin to the Penang for the reflective CNE she would like to present later, I had done my assignment and submit it.

Today reflective CNE was packed. Many HOD joining as well. That's out of the expectation as well. 
Thanks God, she is great. She able to finish the CNE without crying while all the HOD have been critique her mistake infront that make all of us feel frustrated as well. Damn angry actually... Well, good job my cousin-Jia Wei.
Reflect back the incident in the morning, I need to wait till 2015 only can settle my stuff. I think meanwhile, I need to bear the burden with me while I'm looking to the email, thinking of the module coordinator... I hate this feeling.
After the CNE, we going to have movie and dessert time together in Gurney. 
Is time to treat myself better and let me feel better after all kind of stressful life that has been going onwards. 

Black sesame drinks....in 糖百府

Mango dessert -糖百府

Curry chee cheong fun. -糖百府

Curry fish ball. -糖百府

After that we going to watch movie -Spider-Man. That's the movie that I'm waiting for sometimes. 

After the movie we were having the dinner at Xuan Xin. That the seafood Tom yam Ramen. Yummy....

Thanks God that I could have a wonderful day even though in the early morning I have been diagnosed or certified. I know God you never and ever forsaken me. Praise Lord always....




No comments:

Post a Comment