Sunday, May 11, 2014

11052014

Today is the first time I'm back to church after I have been absent for few weeks.
The feeling was not the same. I'm lazy, I'm not use to the environment and I feel like I'm not back to home, I'm a guest. Omg.... I hate this feeling....

Early morning I reached church I do nothing... Sitting ... Starring... Everyone like stranger to me. 

After that praise and worship started and I keep tearing non stop as usual and I feel that I have been lost some times ....
Chester keep asking me to walk around to welcome the new comer, but I really lazy and feel uneasy to get to know new people. This was not the good sign to me, I suppose treat this church like my home and I'm the owner and they are guest. But the other way round that I think I more like guest still....

After all, chester ask me to stay and ask me to join the youth camp meeting. At first, I really thinking that to tell chester that I wish to quit everything, praise and worship... Youth camp committee... Bu after that I didn't do it, I give myself one more chance to try on again. Hope this time I can feel better and do help them as well. 

Afternoon after having lunch with tea time with bro. Ping Ping and my dad, I'm rushing to the other activity that organized by 慈济. We are invited to be first aider and they are plenty of people came for prayers. It really impressed me. 


Although I don't know how was the flow and prayers, but I'm thinking that if those activity we do it at church what will happened? 
Although tired++ but also a very good learning experience for three of us. Thanks God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment