Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Sit Still, My Daughter

 Sit Still, My Daughter

Sunday 21/1/2024, Ps Prince shared about what he received from the Lord when NCC church was having church building. Two words, SIT STILL. These two words are from Ruth 3:18 Naomi tells Ruth “Sit still, my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out; for the man will not rest until he has concluded the matter this day.”

His sharing really touched me so much. I felt the Lord is telling us to stop our effort to build the fund, the supply is on the way. The money shall come in His way. Our part is to sit still. 

  Beside receiving for our church fund building, I received it as my own revelation too. I knew the Lord wanted me to sit still in this year of 2024. No matter in my relationship, my parent's health, my serving, my finances... all starts from "Sit Still". He will work out everything for my benefit. My part is to pray and be at rest. 

Jude 1:20-21
20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

  I received these words from the Lord on 13/1/2024. I knew I only can be at the perfect rest when I pray in the Spirit all the time. Just like Paul shared in 1 Corinthians 14:18 I thank my God I speak with tongues more than you all. This prayer shall keep me in the love of God. While praying for my life partner, I also pray that God gives me "sakal wisdom". I want to be a prudent wife who can be a blessing to my husband too. As the bible said, a prudent wife is from the Lord. Thank God also used the testimony from a newly married couple Wei Jing and Sica to remind me. God is God of miracles and He can give me a Qarah moment ~right happening in orchestrating everything for me to meet my life partner effortlessly. My eye shall be on the One who loves me the most, His name is Jesus. Praise the Lord

  Thank God for the word in season for me... Many good days await me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment